4 awards valued at $250
- Available to a graduating student from a public or private school in School District #79 who has attended Queen of Angels Catholic School for a minimum of four (4) years. A signed declaration indicating years applicant attended must accompany the application form. (form available at Q of A school office or email and must be signed by Q of A school admin staff)
- Awarded to a graduating student who intends to further his/her education at any recognized university, college, vocational or technical school.
- The bursaries will be awarded based on academic achievement, community and school involvement. Please mention your involvement in the Q of A school community in your personal letter.
- The bursaries are to be paid upon proof of acceptance at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- The bursaries are to be used within 12 months of graduation. The Bursary Committee, upon receipt of a written request, will review an extension. This must be received by the committee chair by June 10 of the graduating year.
These bursaries will be presented at school awards ceremon(ies).
- Transcript of Marks
- Personal Letter
- Reference letters (2) – preferably at least one reference from a high school teacher
- Signed declaration indicating years applicant attended Q of A (form available from Q of A office/email and signed by a Q of A admin staff)
Special application is required. QueenofAngels