Saving your work or want to continue at home? Use SD79 cloud storage – every student and staff has an account already set up!
- Save your document to the desktop first.
- Then open up your browser and type “http://ocfkss.sd79.bc.ca” in the browser address bar.
- Blue Screen and OwnCloud logo appearing, you should be prompted for your user name (student #) and a password (same as your wifi login).
- Once open, navigate back to your saved document on the desktop and drag and drop into the appropriate folder.
- Remember to logout after you are done.
- Open Safari and type “http://ocfkss.sd79.bc.ca” in the browser address bar.
- Go back to your document and use the “+” sign on the top right to bring up a menu asking to open your document in OwnCloud.
- Follow the prompts.
- Don’t forget to log out: “settings” then slide the bar over to the left where your student # is and push “delete” when you are done your session.