Change Your Password for Office 365
- Open a private (Firefox)/incognito (Chrome) window in your browser by looking in the top right corner for 3 dots or lines which indicate a drop down menu.
- Go to office.com and sign in with your username and password.
- Look for the cog wheel to the left of your initials in the top right corner and click for the drop-down.
- Look for the “Change Password” link.
- You will be asked for your old password, your new one, and to confirm your new one.
- Remember that this password is connected to your wifi sign in, your printing release, and your Office account so you will need to re-authenticate your phone’s connections.