Course Offerings


You can register your child  for the 2023 – 2024 school year through our (Click on the link)  SD#79 secure registration link

If you have issues with uploading the student’s birth certificate and proof of residence during the online application process, you can email the documents to   These documents are required before the registration process can proceed.

Attention:  Students from our feeder schools (Bench, George Bonner, Discovery and École Cobble Hill) please DO NOT use this online process to register.   Your schools will be receiving registration packages for distribution to parents to complete from your feeder school.


You can watch our virtual tour by going to the drop down menu “Our School” and then “StartUp Information” to view the video(s) on our website.

Course selection booklet 2023-24