2 awards valued at $300
- Awarded to a student from public or private school proceeding to post-secondary academic or vocational training at any public institution in North America.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an accredited high school in S.D. #79 (Cowichan Valley)
- Must have at some time been registered with either the Cowichan Jr Field Hockey Assoc and/or the Cowichan Field Hockey Association.
- Played a minimum of three years in either of those Associations.
- Specify on the application how long the applicant has been an active member of CFHA and or CJFH and list major activities applicant and/or family members have taken part in or helped with related to and for the good of Field Hockey in the Cowichan Valley.
- The award shall be paid to the Registrar of any accredited post-secondary institution upon written confirmation of acceptance.
- The bursary must be used within two (2) years after receiving the award.
Special application form is not required but attached form must be included. Cowichan Field Hockey