1 award valued at $400
- Applicant MUST have a minimum of two years in attendance at Cowichan Station Rural Traditional School.Â A signed declaration formÂ (available in the Counselling office) indicating years applicant attended,Â mustÂ accompany the application form.
- The Applicant MUST be a graduate of an accredited high school in the Cowichan Valley.
- Full-time student must be proceeding to further his/her education at any approved post-secondary institution commencing within a two year period from date ofÂ graduation.
- Must be registered as a full-time student at a post secondary institution.
- The award will be paid upon proof of acceptance and enrollment at the chosen school, college, or university.
- ***Full time student means that the student must be enrolled in courses totaling 9 credits per semester.
Special application form it not required.