1 award valued at $500
The applicant must:
- Open to all registered members and officials of C.V.M.H.A. Consideration will be given to players/officials who have participated up to the midget level with a minimum of 4 years of minor hockey experience with the Cowichan Valley Minor Hockey Assoc. only. (not Kerry Park)
- The applicant must be attending high school in School District #79.
- The applicant’s academic achievement will be considered, as well as good sportsmanship.
- The applicant must attend a post-secondary institution within eighteen (18) months of graduating from high school. The applicant must show proof of registration acceptance with eighteen (18) months of graduation or the Scholarship will not be issuedIf the recipient chooses not to continue his/her education, the Scholarship must be relinquished.
- The applicant may apply for both the Bursary and Scholarship from C.V.M.H.A., but cannot receive both.
- The recipient of the Scholarship will be selected by a committee acting on behalf of C.V.M.H.A., which will not consist of any parent or guardian of any of the applicants.
- The committee, at its discretion, may decide not to award the Scholarship but if there is more than one applicant that the committee feels is deserving, then the Scholarship may be reviewed and possibly divided.
Special application is required.Â Download it here.