1 award valued at $500
- Available to a graduating Grade 12 Student in the Cowichan Valley, including public and private schools, whom has completed a minimum of 5 years at Queen of Angels Catholic School.
- The applicant must be proceeding to post-secondary education or training in the year following graduation.
- The bursary will be awarded to a student who will be pursing an education in a business or accounting related field or a trade.
- The bursary is to be paid to the individual upon proof of enrolment at a recognized school or institute to further his/her education or training with the discretion of the principal and Mrs. Elizabeth McKinnon.
- The applicant should state his/her reason for pursuing the choice of career and how it relates to equipping him/her to be of service to the community.
- The funds will be held in trust and if the recipient has not used the bursary within one year of the award, an extension will be reviewed by the Principal of Queen of Angels School and Mrs. Elizabeth McKinnon upon receipt of request for a possible one year extension.
Special application form is not required.