1 award valued at $300
- Open to any student graduating from Cowichan Secondary, Chemainus Secondary, Frances Kelsey or Lake Cowichan Secondary School, who is pursuing a career in the field of Home Economics.
- Financial situation may take preference over academic standing.
- The bursary will be paid directly to the recipient after proof of admission is received. Unused funds are to be returned to T.H.E.S.A.
- Awarded funds are held in trust and if a recipient has not used the bursary within a year of the award, funds revert to T.H.E.S.A. unless a special motion is passed.
- Include a cover letter stating your goals and any other pertinent information.
- Please include a copy of your resume and a transcript of marks.
Special application is required.Â Â Â THESA APPLICATION