1 award valued at $500
- Available to a graduating student who has been involved in highland dancing schools in School District # 79. Applicant must be a member in good standing of the CVHDA.
- The applicant’s dancing ability will have no bearing on the committee’s decision.
- The applicant must provide proof of enrolment to a post-secondary school within eighteen (18) months of graduation.
- Specify on application, how long applicant has been an active member of CVHDA and list major activities applicant and/or family member has taken part in or helped with related to and for the good of the CVHDA.
- The committee, at its discretion, may decide not to award the bursary. If there is more than one applicant that the committee feels is deserving, then the bursary will be reviewed and possibly increased and/or divided..
Special application form it not required.