1 award valued at $500
- To be awarded to a graduating student who must be continuing on in the music and/or performing arts at an accredited college/university upon graduation from secondary school.
- Consideration is also given to financial need.
- Bursary must be claimed within eighteen months of being awarded.
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited college/university must be provided before recipient will receive a cheque.
- Make sure you include in your resume: Music/Performing arts background, Transcript, Two letters of recommendation.
Special application form is not required