Award: To be determined
- Awarded to a student graduating from a secondary school in District #79 and continuing on to a post-secondary institution in the area of education.
- Candidates must be a son, daughter, or legal dependant of a Member in good standing with United Steelworkers, Local 1-1937 and are employed by School District #79.
- Applicant must be currently graduating from a Secondary School
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in a Public Post Secondary Institution as a fulltime student.Â The bursary must be used within 14 months of receipt.
- Vocational or Academic Programs are acceptable at any recognized Public Institution of Technology or University.
- Transcript for Grades 11 & 12
Special application form it not required.