6 awards valued at $500
- Open to graduating students who are proceeding to post-secondary education on any programme.
- Applicants must have, at some time, registered and played a minimum of 3 years in the Duncan Basketball Association. (Note: Applicants should state dates of registration).
- Winners will be chosen on academic achievement, participation and achievement in the life and activities of the school and community. Strong consideration will be given to students who have made a significant contribution to basketball in their respective communities by coaching, managing, refereeing, time keeping, score keeping or playing basketball. (Note: Applicants should supply details on the application form).
- The awards will be paid a) one-half upon proof of acceptance at a recognized post-secondary institution; and b) one-half upon entering the second term or semester.
- The scholarships are to be used within the academic year awarded.
Special application is required.Â Â Scholarship Application Form