Up to 3 bursaries valued at $500 ea.
- Preference is given to candidates living in the fire district.
- Significant community / volunteer service.
- Career interest / vocation linked to emergency services.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- High and consistent academic achievement.
- Commendable letters of reference from individuals that can credibly attest to the candidate’s suitability.
- Demonstrated support and recommendations from faculty and staff at Kelsey.
Special application form is not required.