2 awards valued at $500
- Available to graduating Grade 12 students only.
- Award to be given to student upon proof of registration at a recognized institute of training within 12 months of acknowledgement of acceptance of bursary.
- Student must submit a list of the activities they have helped with and been involved in to help others within the community.
- Bursary will be awarded on a need-basis over academic standing.
- Preference may be given to candidates who reside in the Mill Bay Fire Protection District.
Special application form is not required.