1 award valued at $500
- Available to a graduating student.
- Vocational and trades program student only. Applicant must reside in the South Cowichan (Kelsey) catchment area.
- Consideration is also given to financial need.
- The award will be paid to any recognized post-secondary institution of training upon proof of acceptance.
- Bursary must be claimed within eighteen months of being awarded.
- Application package must include a copy of your transcript.
Special application form is not required.