2 award valued at $250
The applicant must:
- Candidate must have played at least three (3) years of ball through Duncan Junior Baseball.
- The bursary will be awarded to a graduating student who will be proceeding to post-secondary education Please note: Aptitude and character will have equal weight in considering awards.
- Application should be accompanied by a letter stating involvement in the community, school groups, organizations, teams, etc. for the past 3 years and personal interests.
- Attach a copy of transcript of marks.
- A letter of reference from a respected member of the community to be attached to the application form.
- The bursary will be awarded upon proof of acceptance at the chosen institution and production of a receipt for payment of tuition.
- The successful candidate must make use of the bursary within 18 months after receiving the award.
Special application form is required. img-310112114-0001(1)special application form here.