Up to two awards at $750 ea.
1. Scholarship is open to registered members and officials of Kerry Park Minor Hockey Association who are in their graduating year from a high school in SD #79 (Cowichan Valley).
2. Preference will be given to players/officials who have participated up to the Midget level with a minimum of 4 years of minor hockey experience with the Kerry Park Minor Hockey Association.
3. Applicant’s good sportsmanship/leadership in hockey will be considered as well as their contribution to school and community.
4. Applicant must attend a post-secondary institution within 18 months of graduation from high school.
5. The successful applicant(s) must submit proof of paid tuition fees to obtain the scholarship funds.
6. If the recipient chooses not to continue with their education, the scholarship must be returned.
7. The recipient(s) of the scholarship will be selected by a committee acting on behalf of the Kerry Park Minor Hockey Association and will be struck annually as per KPMHJA policy.
8. The Committee may decide not to award the Scholarship(s) if there are no candidates they feel are suitable.
Special Application form is required. Kerry+Park+Minor+Hockey+Association+Scholarship+FKSSS