8 awards valued at $1000 ea.
- This award is to be presented to a graduating student who demonstrated throughout their tenure at the school a willingness to adopt and utilize the ideals of Rotary as described in the four way test (i.e. Is it the truth, is it fair to all concerned, will it build goodwill and friendship, and finally will it be beneficial to all concerned?). In doing, it can be said the student has contributed appreciably to the school and/or community.
- This scholarship is available to students who intend to further their education at a recognized post-secondary institution. Preference will be given to those qualified students who require financial aid to continue their studies.
- This scholarship award is subject to the Rotary Club of South Cowichan receiving confirmation from the Registrar of the institution that the student is enrolled.
- The student may defer applying for the Rotary Scholarship but for only one year.
- The Rotary Club of South Cowichan reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions pertaining to this scholarship or withdraw an award if insufficient or unqualified applicants are submitted.
NOTE: To claim the award, Confirmation of enrolment is usually some proof from registrar that some tuition has been paid but we do not require that full tuition be paid.
Special application form is not required.