5 awards @ $500
- Must be a Frances Kelsey graduate (at least one full year or more).
- Genuine financial need.
- A solid interest in, and a plan for, your future.
- Despite hard work, you may not have qualified for an academic scholarship.
- Any of the following may have weight with the committee and you should detail how they apply to you:
- single-income or single-parent family
- many dependents
- learning difficulties
- other challenges
- Proof of acceptance into a post-secondary institution must be provided.
- Recipient must access the Bursary within two academic years of graduation.
- If a Bursary is unclaimed after two years, the funds return to the general funds of the PAC.
Applications must include:
- a covering letter including reference to the above criteria and future plans;
- three (3) letters of reference with at least one from a teacher;\
- marks, including school grades of courses (transcript);
- names and phone numbers of two references from work or volunteering;
Special application is required. Frances Kelsey Pac