1 award valued at $500
- The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and assist students in attainment of higher education and at the same time to further the objective of helping to provide trained people in the fields of health, education safety and the humanities.
- This scholarship is open to ay student graduating from a School District #79 (Cowichan Valley) secondary school.
- The selection committee may exercise its discretion regarding academic qualifications. This may include community service, voluntary work done in the school environment or other interests which the committee deems worthy of recognition. These additional qualifications will not pre-empt the original purpose of the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be paid at the beginning of the first term after the student has been certified with respect to attendance.
- Postponement of attendance will be granted for medical reasons only.
Use Standard Application Form