2 awards @ $600
- Open to graduating students who attended Mt. Prevost for 1 year and attended a SD79 school for the next 3 years. Declaration of attendance to be attached to application.
- Applicants must have been involved in an extra-curricular activity for a minimum of 1 year and supported the success of that activity within SD79.
- Financial need will be considered.
- Recipient will be chosen on effort/improvement, positive contribution to the school community, and demonstration of a positive attitude.
- The bursary will be awarded upon receipt of proof of acceptance at a recognized post secondary institution.
- The recipient of the bursary will be selected by Mt. Prevost PAC.
- The PAC at its discretion may decide to not award the bursary. If there is more than one applicant that the PAC feels is deserving, then the bursary may be reviewed and possibly divided.
- The selection made by the PAC is final with no appeals permitted.
- The recipient may take up to 18 months to claim the bursary.
Special application form it not required.