1 award valued at $250
- Awarded to a student proceeding to post-secondary academic or vocational training at any public institution in Canada.
- Must have, at some time, been registeredÂ with either the Vancouver Island Field Hockey Association and/or played or refereed for the Frances Kelsey Field Hockey team.
- Played a minimum of three years in either of those Associations.
- Maintained a C+ average for each of the last two years of secondary school education prior to graduation.
- Must show in a letter accompanying his/her application that he/she has contributed to school andÂ community field hockey as a player, umpire and/or coach, and has shown an interest in sharing his/her skills with other players.
- Upon acceptance and written confirmation from the post-secondary institution, the bursary will be paid directly to the institute which the successful candidate will be attending.
- The bursary must be used within eighteen (18) months after receiving the award.
Special application form it not required.