1 award valued at $500
- Available only to a current member of a local 4-H club who has achieved in the two previous years.
- Student can be graduating from any program but must be proceeding with post-secondary education or training.
- Bursary will be awarded on the basis of 4-H involvement and academic achievement.
- Bursary will be awarded upon proof of enrollment at a recognized post-secondary institution. Must graduate from high school within the year bursary is being given.
- Please provide a cover letter along with the application.
Special application is required.Â Click Here:Â CowichanCobbleHill4H