1 award @ $500
Tom Clark worked for the Cowichan Valley School District for 23 years, his last position as the Transportation Supervisor. Tom was always there for people, trustworthy and reliable, he could always be counted upon to be the go-to person. He led by example and treated everyone he met with respect, patience and honesty. This bursary is intended to be awarded to a deserving student who reflects these quiet leadership qualities.
- Available to a Cowichan Valley School District student graduating in ANY program and proceeding to a recognized post-secondary institution for further study or training.
- Preference given to a child or grandchild of a Cowichan Valley School District employee.
- Financial need will be a factor in selection.
- Awarded to a student who exhibits a balance of hard work, proven dedication and determination, volunteer work and community involvement. Please provide an autobiographical essay and two letters of reference which demonstrate this.
- The bursary will be awarded upon proof of enrolment at a recognized post-secondary institution.
- The award must be used within eighteen months of the recipient being notified of the award.
Used standard application form.